Finance Car Finance in NZ - Terms and Conditions
Toyota Financial Services
Disclaimer: This calculator can be used to provide an indicative payment for a Toyota Financial Services facility. It does not represent an offer of finance for a specific amount financed, term or interest rate. All facilities are subject to Toyota Financial Services' normal lending criteria and fees may apply and interest rates are subject to change. Repayment amounts displayed are inclusive of GST. 10.45% is an indicative rate only, interest rate may vary from 9.6%-11.90%
UDC Finance Solutions
Disclaimer: This calculator can be used to provide an indicative payment for a UDC Finance facility. It does not represent an offer of finance for a specific amount financed, term or interest rate. All facilities are subject to UDC's normal lending criteria and fees may apply and interest rates are subject to change. Repayment amounts displayed are inclusive of GST. 10.95% is an indicative rate only, interest rate may vary from 9.95-11.95%
Service Service - Terms and Conditions
The GWD Motor Group WOF For Life Applies to any used vehicle sold by GWD Motor Group from April 2021 unless otherwise stated. This will entitle the driver of the vehicle to one free Warrant of Fitness Check per year when they purchase a Full Vehicle Service at one of our branches. The WOF For Life stays with the vehicle, as long as the WOF For Life sticker is on the windscreen we will honour the Free WOF Check. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Facebook Competition Easter Colouring In Competition
Easter Colouring Competition
6 April 2023 – 11 April 2023 at 5pm (no entries will be accepted after this date).
Please read these guidelines carefully before starting your artwork.
How to Enter
- Email the artwork (as an attachment) through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries received by other means will not be accepted.
- Multiple submissions are allowed from the same person, however only one prize will be awarded per person.
- You must be under the age of 18 to enter this competition
- GWD Staff will not be included in the competition
Judging will be conducted by Glen Rutherford GWD CEO on Wednesday 12th April
Announcement of winners & Prizes
Winners will be notified via email of their prize. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Handling of personal information
Personal Information will be used for:
- Notification of judging and judging results of this contest
- Sending of supplementary prize for this contest by mail
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties: With the exception of providing personal information to contractors within the necessary scope of conducting this contest, personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without the permission of the individual.
- In operating and managing this contest, personal information will be provided to a company contracted to handle personal information that has adequate safeguards in place.
General terms and conditions of entry
- By entering the competition, the entrant warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete and any permissions required have been obtained. Entry into this contest constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- This contest is open to all New Zealand residents, who are 18 years old or younger at the time that the entry is submitted.
- All entries must be received by 5pm 11th April 2023
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. No cash or alternative prize may be offered.
- Prize eligibility may not be transferred or sold to a third party.